India Yoga Retreat
Festivals • Sightseeing • World heritage • Yoga • Meditation • Food • Dance • Wedding Ceremony
India Yoga Retreat with Santosh Maknikar ( Feb 2018 - 9 Days )
Festivals • Yoga • Sightseeing • Meditation • Adventure • Food • World heritage sites • Dance • Ceremonies
Wherever you go, go with all your heart!
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy!
Once a year, go someplace you have never been before.
Every retreat we donate half day of our time for charity work at the place of retreat.
Benefits of Yoga Retreat
Lower Stress , Improved memory , Better Sleep , Anxiety relief , Chronic pain relief , Healthy Weight , Lower Blood pressure , Improved concentration , Depression relief , Healthier organs . Science has found many of there effects happen immediately after Yoga and meditation.
February 17, 2018 – February 25, 2018 - 9 days
Central and Southern part of India. Check schedule for more details of the places.
- $2499 - Total Cost
- $499 - Deposit to reserve your spot
- Accommodation, Travel within India, Yoga Classes, Tours, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Our retreat offerings
- Yogic Lifestyle for 9 Days.
- Practicing at ancient places.
- Visiting different cities.
- Experiencing culture closely
- Expert Teachers
- Connection with happy & healthy community.
- Will be released on 1st January 2018
- Visiting below cities
- Santosh Maknikar
- More teachers will be added soon.
About Santosh Maknikar
Born in Latur, India, Maknikar has practiced traditional yoga since he was five years old. A passionate teacher of the discipline, he opened the Santosh Yoga Institute after moving to the United States in 2004.
Maknikar currently lives in United States and regularly conducts teacher trainings and takes yoga retreats to India, Bali and other countries. Maknikar’s belief in the transformative self-understanding led to him also founding the non-profit organization Yoga for People, an initiative with the simple goal of making yoga available to all despite their social, financial or geographical constraints. View his message here.
Terms and Conditions:
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The balance payment is due no later than four weeks before the retreat start date. There will be no reminder email sent. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place can be given to another guest.
- More than 8 weeks before the start 100% refund less the deposit.
- 4 to 8 weeks before the start: 50% refund less the deposit.
Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Full Payments: For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies
IT IS ADVISABLE TO TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE TO CANCEL DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to our program, schedule, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare
- Santosh Yoga Institute and it's teachers accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while traveling to or from different locations during retreat. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.